The most important methods of delivery are listed below with their default values. Different shipping fees may be used due to special arrangements or procedures for individual events, venues or promoters.
- Tickets will be printed and shipped within 1 to 2 business days.
- Tickets will be sent within 1 to 2 business days.
- Tickets are automatically insured during delivery.
International Post (CHF 23.90)
- Tickets will be printed and shipped within 1 to 2 business days. The delivery time is depending on your country and location.
- eTicket combines Mobile Ticket and TicketFast – our print at home solution.
- After payment of your order has been received by Ticketmaster, you will receive your tickets via email and can print them at home. You can re-download and print your TicketFast tickets anytime from your account, or download them as a mobile ticket onto your smartphone when accessing your account on a mobile device or via the Ticketmaster mobile app.
- You can either show the mobile ticket on your smartphone or the printed TicketFast to gain access at the venue.
Will Call (CHF 7.50)
- Tickets are ready for pickup at the box office on the day of the event.
- Please bring the confirmation and your ID card with you.